Oh, you're the best friends anybody ever had. And it's funny, but I feel as if I'd known you all the time, but I couldn't have, could I? -Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
OH MY GOSH>>>>I can't believe you posted those pictures. I hope that the 80's hair styles never come back.
Suzi It was the 80's.....EEEkkk!So sorry Julie, I think you get the prize for highest bang 1989. We thought we looked good.
Scary isn't it. What was I thinking?!!!
Theresa! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! HOw are you?? I have been thinking of you often!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH>>>>I can't believe you posted those pictures. I hope that the 80's hair styles never come back.
Suzi It was the 80's.....EEEkkk!
So sorry Julie, I think you get the prize for highest bang 1989. We thought we looked good.
Scary isn't it. What was I thinking?!!!
Theresa! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! HOw are you?? I have been thinking of you often!
Post a Comment