Call us Uncle Chuck
Hey Uncle Chuck,
Remember this hat? Yup , it belonged to you. Somehow, I have your one year old Easter outfit, your bible, and this hat. Need to chat with you about Dad's birthday present. Give A and Z a kiss from us!
( in your Bible you wrote.... Dear God, I thank you for giving my family the mony to go the the Dodger game. P.S. I sorry my writing is messy)

2 comments:
How cute is that! I am so glad we serve a God with grace enough for even the worst hand-writing!
Hi Theresa,
We have talked since this posting. Sorry I do not get to check out your blog as often as I would like to. I had a good little laugh over that posting. Hold on to all that good stuff for me. A and Z got plenty of kisses, did you get the pictures we sent to you?
My best to you and yours.
Love,
Chuck
Post a Comment