Oh, you're the best friends anybody ever had. And it's funny, but I feel as if I'd known you all the time, but I couldn't have, could I? -Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
Looks like some lovely material, got a project in mind?
I have a quilt pattern from Angela ~ Quilts and Clothwork and I plan to make a quilt for each member in my family,including myself =)
What a keepsake, wish I had the time to do the same, it's on my project list.......lol
Make sure you post picture of them when they are done. I would love to see them.Aunt Pam
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like some lovely material, got a project in mind?
I have a quilt pattern from Angela ~ Quilts and Clothwork and I plan to make a quilt for each member in my family,including myself =)
What a keepsake, wish I had the time to do the same, it's on my project list.......lol
Make sure you post picture of them when they are done. I would love to see them.
Aunt Pam
Post a Comment