Oh, you're the best friends anybody ever had. And it's funny, but I feel as if I'd known you all the time, but I couldn't have, could I?
-Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
There was no directions in Mary Engelbert's book. So with a little paint and a hot glue gun, the boys and I went to it. This is what we used. light fixture box 3 oatmeal containers masking tape spray adhesive fixative dirt gray and black paint glass glitter thrifted chritmas trinkets doll stuffing sheet moss variety of scapbook papers scrap fabric for window treatments Mary's book for reference
You do realize that the first photo is a picture of a mary engelbert chritmas book.... the second photo is my castle in the making.Pictures of my finished castle are found in the post "Oh christmas castle" I just don't want to take credit for the picture in the book. The essence of creativity is the ability to copy. lol
6 comments:
you are so creative!
ok, this is going to be another one I will want to see when it is done. You are so clever.
Love,
Aunt Pam
There was no directions in Mary Engelbert's book. So with a little paint and a hot glue gun, the boys and I went to it. This is what we used.
light fixture box
3 oatmeal containers
masking tape
spray adhesive fixative
dirt
gray and black paint
glass glitter
thrifted chritmas trinkets
doll stuffing
sheet moss
variety of scapbook papers
scrap fabric for window treatments
Mary's book for reference
WOW, that is just great, you did a wonderful job!!!
You do realize that the first photo is a picture of a mary engelbert chritmas book.... the second photo is my castle in the making.Pictures of my finished castle are found in the post "Oh christmas castle" I just don't want to take credit for the picture in the book. The essence of creativity is the ability to copy. lol
You copied that "essence of creativity" line from me. I copied it from someone else. Lots of "creative" people around. RJ
Post a Comment