Oh, you're the best friends anybody ever had. And it's funny, but I feel as if I'd known you all the time, but I couldn't have, could I? -Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
"Grandma and Grandpa your finally gonna live" -----J age 7
Congratulations Mom & Dad
As soon as mom gets settled and has a few of her "favorite things" out and about, I will take more pictures.
WOW, it's huge!! Good for them!
How fun! That looks really nice- and the lawn chairs add a touch of class to kitchen area! =)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations Mom & Dad
As soon as mom gets settled and has a few of her "favorite things" out and about, I will take more pictures.
WOW, it's huge!! Good for them!
How fun! That looks really nice- and the lawn chairs add a touch of class to kitchen area! =)
Post a Comment