Oh, you're the best friends anybody ever had. And it's funny, but I feel as if I'd known you all the time, but I couldn't have, could I? -Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz



My mom's house is so beautiful! I thought I would share.....She worked so hard getting ready for Christmas. My house still has no tree , not yet, My Christmas present making fest must end before I pull out the Christmas flavor. Enjoy my mom's for now!



Posted by Miss Theresa at 12:44 AM
11 comments:
Your mom's house is beautiful! I haven't joined in on the festivities, but I'm having fun looking at everyone else's. Great job!
Beautiful home! It must be a wonderful place to visit for the holidays!
Very nice home and decor!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Very nice home and decor!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Very lovely and inviting!
Oh, the second picture of the ceramic pieces was such a joy to see!!! I have two pieces very similar to these and have been trying to research their age and value. It was so wonderful to see that someone else has them. Mine were a gift from a treasure great-great aunt and a doting grandmother!
Tell your mom thanks for the tour and for the joy at seeing those pieces.
Have a very merry Christmas and happy new year!
ohhh, it is soooo pretty! Merry Christmas!
So beautiful! Her tree is gorgeous and I love the pointsetta under the mirror. Thanks so much for the tour! Have a very Merry Christmas!
Your mom's house is lovely. The tree is beautiful and I love the little figurines! Thanks for having us over and Merry Christmas!
Kelli
I love the gathering of pointesetta's your mom ahs a gorgeous home thanks for sharing it with us.
I love looking at all the pictures. It makes me want to see more!!!
Post a Comment