Saturday, January 20, 2007

Christmas Revisted


I had two weeks off at Christmas time. Very Sad, the first week J and I had strep throat. I was well enough for Christmas Day. The second week, G, J and I came down with a fever and couph. It was a coughing musical around here. Thankfully, we did not end up at the Dr. On one hand, I was really down about being sick, on the other hand, I didn't have any kiddos to take care of. (besides my own) . It's been hard to pick myself up and dust off. Just. Not. motivated. Piles of fabric stacked on chairs waiting to be sewn. It's all very lovely fabric. Just waiting. Gardening books are out, but not being looked at. I normally, by this time have lots of plans. I was looking at some new recipes, maybe food will motivate me. The kids have been keeping busy with digging. It's a huge fox hole in the backyard, right were I want to put some raised garden beds. I don't really have the heart to tell them to bury it, considering it has provided hours upon hours of outdoor fun, even in the cold weather. On top of the hole is a board, on top of the board is dirt, on top of the dirt is our christmas tree. Maybe I will get around to a photo session. The constant reminder "put on your coat" , "what about shoes?" It IS freezing outside. Even right now as I type , they are out there, you know in thier jammies. At least they have there robes on. Let me see, hold on. Shoes? Um, nope! Me- PLEASE, put shoes on! and socks too!Where were they when I taught that first aid class last week, oh yes, in the front row. I guess they missed the lesson about hypothermia. Still no shoes. Them- We are not cold! ME- NOW, SHOES! Here are some photos of Christmas. My Littlest Neice, Z with her mama. And the cupcake purse that we gave her. I posted a link to the etsy shop where I found this litte treat. Lovin' this talented womans stuff . Love supporting the crafty-ness. So if you have a little one to by for in the future...oh and see the little braclet and barrett? That was included in my order as a surprize. How cute is that!
ok I am having problems posting my pictures! I will keep trying....stay tuned.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=38931

No comments: