Oh, you're the best friends anybody ever had. And it's funny, but I feel as if I'd known you all the time, but I couldn't have, could I? -Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
Sounds like a good combination. Yum on both accounts. MB
Okay, me too! I love Elvis and I love peanut butter cookies. How many can you eat at one time? I bet I could eat more...
Sounds great to me.
I don't remember a saturday with noting to do?? Lucky you!! I agree with MB, yummy on both!!! lol
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sounds like a good combination. Yum on both accounts. MB
Okay, me too! I love Elvis and I love peanut butter cookies. How many can you eat at one time? I bet I could eat more...
Sounds great to me.
I don't remember a saturday with noting to do?? Lucky you!! I agree with MB, yummy on both!!! lol
Post a Comment