Oh, you're the best friends anybody ever had. And it's funny, but I feel as if I'd known you all the time, but I couldn't have, could I? -Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
Is this your pet? How are things up north from me? Have a good one. Allison
Hey Allison!no not MY pet. Bill, that's his name, is the kiddos pet! But yea, I guess he is a family pet...
Those are great pics!! My favorite lizards are the horney toads, I can remember catching them as a kid in Las Vegas!!
MMmmmm...yummy (crunch) yummy (crunch crunch)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is this your pet? How are things up north from me? Have a good one. Allison
Hey Allison!
no not MY pet. Bill, that's his name, is the kiddos pet! But yea, I guess he is a family pet...
Those are great pics!! My favorite lizards are the horney toads, I can remember catching them as a kid in Las Vegas!!
MMmmmm...yummy (crunch) yummy (crunch crunch)
Post a Comment