Sunday, September 23, 2007

8 down 5 to go

Cousin number 7 married yesterday. WOW! What a beautiful wedding. The peeps who put it together did an amazing job. It was supposed to be a glorious fall day, who knew it would be on the verge of snow. What happened to our Indian Summer? No matter, put up some tents add tule and lights, plus heaters and all is good with the world.


















3 comments:

Brightmeadowfarms said...

I just love weddings, don't you!

I thought I would let you know about a contest at my blog http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com/2007/09/contest-apple-pie-border.html

Anonymous said...

Teresa! Great pictures! Beautiful cousin! You all are so handsome looking! It's so great you and Julie are close!

Love,

Suzi

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful wedding. The picture of you and Scott turned out great. That one is a "framer". Whoever took the picture has an eye for pictures...just like his father and mother. I thought maybe we would look "dorky" weraing the same colors but with the grays and blacks we blend nicly as a family.