Glass still half full
pony-tail hair
no shoes
bra-less
Scooping 8 year old in my arms
bloody mouth
something about a stick and he thinks he lost his uvula
driving 25 minutes to the ER
80 miles an hour breaking all kinds of laws
after 3 hours and wonderful Dr.'s and nurses
my son is ok.
He still has his uvula
He also has a puncture in the back of his throat between the uvula and tonsil.
painful
yes
When I am weak
He is strong
Thank you Lord for giving us the strength
to make our way through this day
3 comments:
My goodness, sounds like a crazy day! Glad that everyone is ok. Merry Christmas to you too! It's a special Christmas for us since we are expecting! I am sure next year will be even more special. Gives those boys some hugs for me! (and have them give you one from me too!)
I didn't get to hear all the story as I just missed your parents stopping by my parents house, but they told me it was gruesome and now i have a good idea after reading this. Gosh, I am so sorry but so thankful he will be fine. You guys have had your fair share with the boys! Gotta love boys! Merry Christmas hon!
Love,
Suzi
ouch! glad everything is o.k. now.
Post a Comment