Monday, May 29, 2006

Grand Opening

The Harbor House
These opportunities come once in a lifetime, once in a lifetime.
When you come visit beautiful Lake Tahoe,
come by Sand Harbor State Beach and visit my Mom,
Uncle , Aunt and any other family member
who might be helping out that day.
They will be doing what they do best
serving food to many people. What can I say
Italians know how to serve food.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great my Theresa

Dad

Anonymous said...

Theresa:

Susie just gave me your address. I so look forward to continuing to follow up with the things that touch your life. We love you all and it was such fun to see your mom's new business!! Your tribute to your hubby was wonderful! Love you much,

Aunt Pam

Miss Theresa said...

Wow! So happy to hear from you all. I love you and miss you.

Theresa