INSPIRATION
Women of Grace & Charm
A quilting tribute to the women who served in WWII.
A wonderful book , even if your not a quilter. So this Memorial Day weekend I pay tribute to all women who serve.


This quilt I made was inspired by this book , although the pattern does not come from Women of Grace and Charm, some of the fabric in this quilt can be found in the quilts in the book.

Grace and Charm is put out by Blackbird designs, Barb Adams and Alma Allen who say in the intoduction of this book, "each star was designed in remembrance of women, who with grace and charm served their families, community and country during WWII. The inner strength and stamina exhibited by these remarkable women, as they or their husbands , fathers, or sons left for overseas during the war, must not be forgotten." Well said!
1 comment:
Beautiful quilt!! You are sure talented!!!
I have had fun reading your blog!!!
Post a Comment