Monday, August 28, 2006

Simply Divine


Can anyone say Peach Buttermilk Cake? Let me here you say Peach Cake! Recipe found here http://creampuffsinvenice.typepad.com/cream_puffs_in_venice/

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow this looks awesome... think I 'm going to try it subbing mangos for peaches. You have a nice site Theresa. Do you grow Lavender?

Aunt Jenny said...

Yum!!! Peaches, mangoes..they both sound good!! This looks and sounds heavenly!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Theresa said...

Hi Ellen,

Yes I think mangos would be so tasty. My husband would l o v e the mango version!

Yes I do grow some lavender, just made some bundles up from this years harvest, to give as christmas gifts. But I have more lilac shrubs then lavender. oh I dropped some lavender sprigs in a cup of sugar, lavender sugar. I think that was nigella lawsons idea.

I daydream about rows and rows of lavender, and the bees are welcome to stay.

Ellen said...

OOO Lilacs
Too ot here for them, have to visit my Mom in NC to see smell the lilacs... miss the lilac liberation days.

Well any time you want to trade lavender for mangos let me know!

I will have mango until October.
Got Avocados too but they don't travel without becoming GOOcamole.haha

Ellen said...

haha
so hot the H got stuck ha