Oh, you're the best friends anybody ever had. And it's funny, but I feel as if I'd known you all the time, but I couldn't have, could I? -Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
What started out is this turned into this..... Ended up with this ......
Oh no Theresa...I hope you are lots better soon!! It just stinks to be sick at Christmas!!!
Get well soon, not fun anytime but esp. on Christmas, really NOT fun!
Thank you all for your well wishes! I am feeling better. Hopes and Dreams of this Christmas are now past, but hey, there is always next year!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh no Theresa...I hope you are lots better soon!! It just stinks to be sick at Christmas!!!
Get well soon, not fun anytime but esp. on Christmas, really NOT fun!
Thank you all for your well wishes! I am feeling better. Hopes and Dreams of this Christmas are now past, but hey, there is always next year!
Post a Comment