Oh, you're the best friends anybody ever had. And it's funny, but I feel as if I'd known you all the time, but I couldn't have, could I?
-Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
I have a bit of a problem resisting those places too! We have one about 15 miles away (close for here in the boonies) and the kids love it so much I am there every couple weeks. I am amazed at what I can find there! Those tree marshemellows are adorable..makes me want hot cocoa right now!
3 comments:
I'm with you, I love those dollar stores!!!
Beautiful things and the marshmallows are so cute!
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
Kelli
I have a bit of a problem resisting those places too! We have one about 15 miles away (close for here in the boonies) and the kids love it so much I am there every couple weeks. I am amazed at what I can find there!
Those tree marshemellows are adorable..makes me want hot cocoa right now!
Post a Comment