Monday, April 30, 2007

Thrifty Finds

Weeks ago, I stopped in at one of our local thrift stores ~ F.I.S.H. (friends in service helping) I found this little cottage all covered in flowers. (just the way I like it) On half-off day it was all of .50. On the look out for a little frame to go with it....

5 comments:

~~Mikki Jo said...

What a sweet post.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Nice Finds. And yes its been windy down here. I will be glad when it just stops being windy and just nice. I went to Winamucca acouple of weeke ago and the wind was so bad you could not see in front of you. I was impressed with Fernely on how big its has gotten. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Good to see you post again and that your a thrifty girl too! Don't you just love a bargin like that!

Tina Leavy said...

what a nice find. bet you could attach it to a piece of flat wood/stapled to the wood and attach a sawtooth hanger to the back..then edge with a vintage style lace and ribbon to coordinate. Or you could edge it with some whitewashed twigs cut into varying lengths and find a coordinating mini floral spray that brings out one of the colors in the cottage scene and attach it to the top of the framing..just a few wee ideas if you can't find a frame that you like...anyhow..it was a cute find.

Miss Theresa said...

great idea! Thank you!