Friday, May 11, 2007

Grandma Rose turns 80!

A celebration will be happening this Saturday night. Grandma Rose is going to be 80. I am putting together a pictorial disc of her life. Of course, how do you put 80 years in two songs? Especially her 80 years! I want to share a few of my favorite pictures with you.
The house in Italy in which she was born

Her passport picture- 12 years

Yosemite

Her and her brothers

With her Mom, and Aunt Yolanda.Also Aunt Yolanda's Mom and sister.


5 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

Happy Mother's Day

Unknown said...

What a great gift idea. Love the old photos, she's so pretty too! I love that house she grew up in, it looks like a old villa.

Tina Leavy said...

a happy birthday to your grandma. the cd will be precious.(Tina from over at MJfarm)

Brightmeadowfarms said...

You grandma is gorgeous.

Miss Theresa said...

Thank you! I think so too!