Cars
So we go to the grocery store , which we have done for years. We see the display, every time. We stop. We look. I say "no". Except for this time they brought their own cold hard cash. We stop. We look, we look and look some more. I point out all the neat specs on one car and the cool color of another. They turn their heads to my suggestions. Oh I see, they have their own ideas for the first car they want to buy. Well keep saving your money boys!
One bought a family car the other bought a race car. When the boy who bought the race car saw the picture of his car, he started making race car sounds and really wanted a picture of his car on a race track, sorry sweetie, mama's not building a race track today. The other said oh, my car looks like they are going fishing. I just have to laugh at how different they are! Take a shot at guessing who bought which car, I triple dog dare ya!
3 comments:
G is the family car gone fishing and J is the racing car, I know your boys. I love that my kids are so different and I try to help them appreciate each others differences; doesn't always work, but won't stop trying. Love the pics.
I was thinking the same thing ftlop. Little Em is counting down the days till her birthday too.
14 days to go!
Hello Theresa! Thanks for visiting my blog! Want a trailer?! I will keep my eye out for ya! heehee! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Hugs, Maryjane
Post a Comment